Thursday, September 13, 2007

Re: Recitation session for project-I today (reminder) [cse 471/598]

(for students who have a time clash during proj-1 recitation session today.. )..
 
I would be in Open lab (214 BYENG) from 5 PM today evening. We can sit together and go through the recitation slides, plus discuss your questions/doubts on proj-1. 
 
Thanks,
Aravind
 
Dear Aravind Krishna :
 
I have a class between 3PM and 4PM today..
 
Is it possible to have that recitation for me or other people who are not available between 3 and 4 after 4:30PM again if you do not mind?
 
Thank you for your time.
 
 
 

 
On 9/13/07, Aravind Krishna <Aravind.Kalavagattu@asu.edu > wrote:
Hi everyone,
 
  I will be holding a recitation session for project-1 during my office hours today, i.e., 3 to 4 PM. The venue is room no. 455 BYENG bldg 4th floor. (.. the conference room right opposite to the elevators)
 
Cheers,
Aravind


No comments: