Thursday, October 11, 2007

Readings from the text book updated..

Folks
 My apologies for the confusion(s) caused by the fact that the  "Readings" tab in the course page leads to readings from/for Fall 2006
edition, and we are doing things in a different order.

I have now edited the "Lecture notes" page so for each week, the chapters/sections form R&N that are "covered" that week are explicitly
listed. To avoid any future confusion, I removed the "readings" link from the web page.

I should make the following disclaimer

 For the class test(s), you are only responsible for the material/topics that is actually covered in the class.
    I did my best to make pointers to the text sections that correspond to what was covered. However, I will not
    ask topics that were not discussed in the class, even if they were discussed in those sections in the text.
    On the other hand, if I discussed something that is not explicitly present in the text, you are still responsible for it.

regards
Rao

No comments: